Friday, April 30, 2010

Easter Fun

So we have gone to this Easter egg hunt two years in a row. Sarah really likes to be there, there are a lot of kids there. So they rope off certain sections for each age group. Well she was really anxious to get started, but when it came down to it she walked by a lot of eggs before she actually started picking any up. Here are some fun pictures of her hunt :).

Smile before we start...

All the eggs in Sarah's section.

Waiting for the hunt to begin, it was a bit cold so Sarah and Zach snuggled.

On your mark get set go....yup Zach helped her over the rope.

AWWWW look what I found...it rattles and everything.

Nope I'm not stopping now that I have started.

Sarah & me after all the excitement...

Check this out I banked on all the candy...man can we go home and eat some right now??

These are the eggs that we did at our house. She got really messy and all that.
So that is all of our fun that we had for Easter. I hope everyone enjoyed theirs as well. We had to leave the next day to take Sarah up to Idaho Falls to stay with my sister Rindee. Then Zach and I left for New Orleans...that will be my next post, but not tonight. I'm to tired to stay up any longer.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

makes me jealous that not only did we not color easter eggs, but we didn't even have a egg hunt. bummer. next year. for. sure. =)

Looks like you guys had fun!