Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day

I know that this is a bit late, but I couldn't post it until after Father's Day due to the fact that Zach's Father's Day gift were the pictures that I am posting with this. I had Sarah's pictures taken for his gift, so that he could show her off whenever he wanted and not just on his phone. But if you read my last post about the goose egg, we were lucky that we got the pictures done in the morning and she got the goose egg that night....yeah I was lucky. But it would have been cute either way. But here are a couple of pictures to share.









3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is adorable! Love her gorgeous eyes! =)

Corn said...

She is such a lovely adorABLE girl, you are so lucky to have such a beautiful girl.

Mary said...

she is sooooo stinkin cute!!!