Saturday, June 13, 2009

Goose EGG!!!

So our little Sarah was turning around and she lost her footing and well she fell right into the side table YUP she got the corner. She does fall a lot and she gets over it really quick...I mean she cries for maybe a couple of seconds. Well after she got done snuggling with me she looked up at me and here was this big "Goose EGG" it was terrible. It made me feel so bad...:(
Yeah I remember those days when I would fall and have these types of bumps and bruises. Well at least she hasn't had to get stitches yet...knock on wood. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch! That looks miserable...at least it didn't break through the skin. =(

Corn said...

OW!! Looks vicious.. don'tcha worry it'll all go away quick!

Big gentle hug for your precious little princess. Sorry, but it will get better in no time.

~Pssst, I love your new background..

TEAM HATHAWAY said...

DARNIT! We all know she comes by it honestly!