Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Life with 2 Kids

I just wanted to post some other pictures that I found while I was looking at birthday pictures of Sarah's. These were too cute not to share with everyone. As Sarah would say "They make my heart smile!"

 Sarah has taken up the job of reading to her sister very early on. She sat down with the book and started reading to Kahlan. Most of what she said was "Once upon a time..." for every page, but it was still adorable.

 So intent on reading the book for Kahlan.


 She is even in her Princess dress reading to her sister.

 For a little while Kahlan was well a fussy bum, and one of the ways she would calm down was to be held by Daddy like this. I thought this was just an adorable picture and couldn't resist the opportunity to take this one.

 Daddy & Kahlan

 They were both into watching the TV...I don't even recall what was on at the moment, but they like sitting next to each other watching TV.

 Kahlan & Sarah

Dr. Smithing (delivered Kahlan & Sarah) with Kahlan at my 1 month post appointment.

0 comments: