Thursday, April 21, 2011

Christmas 2010

Why yes it is April and I am finally getting in a post about Christmas...ha ha ha...yes I was a little bit behind, but I am slowly catching up. I believe I am going to have some time on my hands to do these things the next few months. So hopefully just hopefully I won't get behind anymore. GOOD LUCK TAI!

We were at Wal-Mart and they stopped us and asked if we wanted a picture with Santa...I asked how much, well it was free and they turned out great!

Sarah's face in both pictures was priceless...she loves Santa!

Our little Christmas tree ready and waiting for Sarah to wake up and open the gifts below.

Here are some of the gifts that she got...and yes this is a noisy little thing that we try to hide sometimes...ha ha ha...no we don't hide it, but I have thought about it a time or two.

She got a trunk full of Princess Dresses and here they are ladies and gentlemen...#1

Princess dress #2

Princess dress #3 and yes she had to wear them all on Christmas day so she did.

New Tinkerbell pajama's

Her new winter coat that fits perfectly...and she loves as it is PINK!

The one thing that she kept asking Santa for each time she saw him. As well as every time someone would ask what do you want for Christmas she would say...Strawberry Shortcake Doll.

Sarah & Strawberry Shortcake...Santa also brought her a new dress that she is wearing.

0 comments: