Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sarah & Kahlan Pictures

Well we had the girls pictures done together at JCPenney and they were wonderful there! I do have to say that Zach picked out the girls yellow dresses and also found Kahlan's headband and hat that Sarah is wearing. I just said yes those are beautiful and yes we should get them...

Sarah & Kahlan 2011 they look absolutely beautiful!

Sarah looking so cute in her new dress from Gramma Vee

This is a favorite of mine with Sarah she looks so sweet!



Zach says that Sarah looks like a gal from the 20's with the hat on and all.

This was only the 2nd shot of the two of them together, it turned out absolutely beautiful. Sarah will tell you every time that she sees the picture..."my baby is laying on my back..." and then she will giggle.

Awww so cute in their spring dresses.

1 comments:

Corn said...

I love those pictures, they are nice. They sure put a smile on my face. :)