Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another New Day

Photobucket


Oh my I am so glad that this weekend is done and over with. The NTEU "re-election" is over and done with and that is a relief. It was a bit stressful and I didn't really enjoy it and I am hoping that we will never have to do that ever again! So now on to more exciting things like HALLOWEEN! I am so excited that it is going to be this week. It is Sarah's first one and thank you Rindee for the very cute costume. I just need to figure out where the trunk or treat is that we have been told about at church and we should have a blast. I was able to get the whole day off. I remember when we would go to Peachtree and see Grandpa Gibson and everyone there. I still have the picture of Grandpa's last Halloween somewhere. It was on my phone for the longest time, but I have saved it somewhere and can't find it at the present moment. However, I am hoping to get by to see Grandma Crabtree, I know that will be fun. Well that is all for tonight I am getting a bit tired. So nighty night!

0 comments: