Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Little Girl

Here are a few pictures of Sarah in the last month...She is growing really fast and we are enjoying every minute of the time we have with her. I am a little proud of her I just love watching her learn and grow each day.



Sarah ready for church and waiting for Mommy and Daddy to get going...but as always has a smile on her face.



Smile for the camera :)



My new toy that Mommy's friend gave to me...I love to bounce up and down in this thing. I get so excited to play in here...WAHOO...everyone hang on I am out of control.



Mommy let me get a hold of my dinner and well you can see that I am having so much fun playing and eating it. Well I think some got in her mouth, she was playing with it more than anything. She really liked the texture of the food, so she kept on squishing it in her hands. She got so upset when I took the spoon away from her and started crying.



I wanted to show off and do it one handed...Well I am trying to get up on my knees for the most part. Every time I try to go from sitting to crawling though I tend to do a face plant. But Mommy and Daddy helped me on my knees this time so that I could play like this.

She has a tooth that is starting to break through and she has been a little crabby today. She has been giving Daddy kisses for the past couple of days and today she finally would give Mommy one. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. She has changed us for the better and I am so excited to see her grow up. Loves and kisses baby girl.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This little princess is a beauty. We really enjoyed getting to play with her.