Friday, October 17, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Well things have been a little interesting with work things. I have been doing some new things around the IRS. I am doing some new jobs with the Union and that has been a learning experience which has been interesting. But with the things that are going on in the office and with the Union "re-election" I have been a little bit overwhelmed. Today we had General Membership and I felt really uncomfortable being there. I felt like I was being torn in two by the two sides that have been opposing sides. It was difficult because I have friends who are on both sides and I feel like they are each looking at me thinking am I siding with the other side. It was causing me anxiety and I even had an anxiety attack and it wasn't pleasant. But I got through the meeting without too much trauma. Next Saturday isn't going to much fun either, next week we have to count the ballots for the Union "re-election". I am hoping that it won't be as tense as it was today. But who knows, I guess I will just have to wait and see. But until that time I am going to try and not worry about that until next Saturday.

1 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Hi Tai!! I was glad to see that you were a blogger! Your little girl is super cute...I can't believe how big she is already!! I have only seen pictures, but they grow up sooo fast! Anway, our blog is private, but if you want an invite, just send me an e-mail ,mdbelnap1215@yahoo.com!
Bye!
Melissa