Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A bit BEHIND!!

Okay so I have been a bit busy this month, so I haven't even been able to sign onto my blog at all!!! I feel a bit overwhelmed at the present moment with everything that has been happening as well as what is on my brain. So there won't be much to say tonight, but I wanted to post the latest and greatest of our little Sarah who is growing up to be not so little anymore.


Sarah was trying to save her baby at the same time, she wasn't sure if she wanted to.


But in the end she saved the baby.


Sarah with Zach's new glasses...she is fascinated by the glasses.



I know I can fit into this box...I know I can...I know I can...YUP YUP I sure can.


Shortly after this she fell backwards out of the box :)


I got this hat while on my mission in DETROIT from an investigator...Yeah it is a fun hat and I like to wear it when I am being goofy. But Sarah found it and she has enjoyed it ever since that time.



Here she is in the darn baby doll stroller...she thinks that it actually her stroller. Gotta LOVE kids!!!

1 comments:

Corn said...

Cute pictures of Sarah. One day, I've got to meet your precious little one.