Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday's

Okay so I am not the best at Sunday stuff, but I really try hard to make every effort to go to Church. However, I know there are those Sunday's where my mind and body don't want to make that effort. I am having one of those Sunday's. I keep thinking if you would have gone then you might have felt better....but (there is always a big but he he he) I just can't do it today. So I am sitting here at my computer while Sarah takes a nap. I know the peace in the house won't last too much longer. Sarah is getting another tooth and is cranky and that is no fun for all of us. So I think between trying to keep her happy and me happy at the same time, I have failed and didn't go to Church today. I can only hope that next Sunday goes better than this Sunday :)...Wish me luck.

0 comments: