Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Funny Sleepers

So we tend to sleep funny at our house...well lets say Zach catches us sleeping funny and takes pictures of us, even though I did get a couple of him with Sarah. These pictures range over the past 8-9 months, but as you can see Sarah sleeps in very different ways and all of them are cute!.

I'm not dead I promise!

She often likes to kick me in the bum and I generally don't feel a thing.

She wouldn't fall asleep any other way that night. She had to have Daddy holding her face.

Snuggled up to Daddy.

Snuggled up next to me in the bed.

I woke up to Zach taking this picture of Sarah's foot on my neck...not sure why I didn't wake up sooner with her foot right there???

SSSHHHHH Mom you are snoring toooooooo LOUD!!

The big joke is if we are ever lost and can't find our way, let Sarah fall asleep she always ends up pointing out which way is North.

AWWWW Asleep in her car seat...she had her legs crossed and all.

Sarah & me snoozing away.

Pointing North again??? Goofy Gal!

AWWWW Sarah, Kahlan & me all asleep together. Kahlan was having a hard time sleeping and Sarah wanted me to lay down with her, so we all laid down together and fell asleep.

Sunday afternoon is a favorite for naps!! This is how we fell asleep one Sunday afternoon.

Kahlan sleeping on me after I had gotten done feeding her...yup I was a bit tired!

OH MY! My head hurts from all that crying... ;)

What my binkie fell out...I hadn't noticed!

As you can see we have fun in our sleep....

2 comments:

Corn said...

That's so cute. Dad even sleeps with his iPhone.. ha ha. Mom sleeps the same way she did when she was youngun.. Thanks for sharing. :)

Jennie J said...

So cute!!!!!