Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July fun

So Zach is the one that got all the pictures on his phone of the parade fun that we had in the morning, but every time we got back into the car Sarah would fall asleep. The sun just got to her...but she was a little shy at the parade, but her and I went and tried to get candy among the heard of kids that were there. She wanted to watch the kids more than anything.
So after the couple of naps that she had, we went and got some fireworks to set off at home. We weren't sure she would make it at the fireworks for very long(as her bedtime is 8pm). So we had our own little display at home. Zach and I were goofing off in the front and just being dumb, we looked back and she had her hand on her head with the look of oh my heck my parents are so weird. It was even funnier when she hid her eyes like I don't want to be seen with these people.
You gotta love kids and the goofy things that they do to make you smile!! =)

0 comments: