Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Day at the Park

Okay so I don't exactly remember the day that we went to the park. I do know that it was within the last month. I have been working a lot of overtime on the weekends so I haven't had much time to go to the park with Sarah and Zach. But I think this was one of the saturdays that I didn't work the overtime. We had a lot of fun and got some great pictures.

She was trying to get to me and the camera, she never wants anything more than when we have the camera out. She loves electronics so it never fails when we pull the camera out.


I really like her eyes and they light up whenever she is happy and having fun.


Sarah and Daddy taking a break and watching the other kids playing.

3 comments:

Shawnalee said...

Oh how fun. I am glad that you got a breather

Shawnalee said...

I am glad that you got a breather.

Zach said...

That was a really good day. Being able to spend it with my two favorite girls...kind of hard to beat that.