Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday

Well I feel like I haven't checked out the blogging world for some time. Well that is due to the fact that I have been stuck in a book for the past couple of weeks. Yes I didn't think I could get sucked in by the "Twilight" series, but I did and I have had to read it every chance I get. But I am on the 4th book "Breaking Dawn" which is a good sign that I should be done very soon. Hopefully my life will get back to the busy days of just being with my family. My husband has been saying are we going to loose you to the book tonight?? So as soon as I am done I will be back to checking on everything.

2 comments:

Corn said...

What a thing to do to get out boredom, and kill the same daily routine, huh?

I got into that FarmVille.. and I can't quit. I sit there and hope nothing died while I'm doing things out there. Next week, it might have to go.. bye-bye. Crap.

Your book reading is better though.. brain food. I never got into the twilight.. the only last twilight theme I went through is the Tower of Terror at Disney.. You guys should do it someday.. You'll come out like a brand new woman.. new perspectives too. LOL!

Unknown said...

Twilight is SO addicting. I hear ya!