Friday, August 14, 2009

New Toy

Well I know that we are supposed to be saving our money and all that jazz, and we have been doing really good. I can tell you I have 2 bills paid off as of right now and we have our emergency fund (Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University). Well we did splurge a bit with some money we had. Both mine and Zach's computers are well on their way to the grave. My laptop of course had one foot in the grave and it was not nice at all. I had gotten the poor thing back in 2002 or 2003 so yeah I was lucky that it was still ticking at all. We have had to replace some parts on Zach's as well, but he keeps his up and going because he is the computer geek at our house.

Well anyhow, we ended up getting a new computer for me and it is awesome...we got a killer deal at Office Max so I was way excited. I haven't had much of anytime to get on it and play as much as I would have liked to, but I have been a busy gal this past week. I am hoping that I get to use it more often and blog a bit more than I have in the past. As well as to play on all the other social networking sights that I visit often.


Hopefully I will get some good use out of this computer. I know that Sarah already loves to sit at it and play. Zach puts her little Tinker Bell chair up on the glider rocker and has pushed her up to the counter where we have the computers and she just types away.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your new toy looks EXACTLY like my toy! I love it!

Corn said...

Right On Chickie.. Awesome Deal..

* said...

Love new computers! Almost as good as chocolate.

Weird side note: Looks like we have the exact same monitor (LG, right?). Small world!

Lyle Family said...

It is a HP monitor...I had to look at it for a second to figure out what kind...